Transit Tour Information
If you satisfy any of the following conditions, you can join the transit tour without a visa. Passengers from visa exempt countries are still need to obtain K-ETA except the countries/regions which got temporary exemption. (https://k-eta.go.kr)
- 1)Visa Free Entry by designation
※ For more specific visa information, Please check this website : https://www.visa.go.kr/
- 2)Transit Tourists Travelling to a Third Country
Persons who hold a visa (or permanent residency) to the United States(including Guam and Saipan), Canada, Australia, New Zealand or one of the 32 European countries who transit through Korea to enter the abovementioned countries or persons who stayed in and departed from one of the abovementioned countries and transit through Korea bound for the country of origin or a third country.
- 3)Visa Free Entry for foreign transfer passengers
※ To join the Transit tour, you need under 24hours of layover time. Passengers who have over 24hours of layover cannot join the tour.
※ To register the Transit tour, passport and both arrival&departure boarding passes will be required.
- The passenger arrive at concourse must reach registration desk at terminal 1 & 2 for yourself by using the shuttle train at the basement.
- Tour program may be modified without pre-notification.
- The Space will be shared by the on-line reservations and new registrations by the rule of first come first served upon arrival.
- Korea immigration does not allow multi entry during one single trip to Korea.