Type in your account to login. Only foreigner, Korean login go
|4F||전문식당가||라운지, 환승호텔, 환승편의시설, 면세품인도장, 푸드코트||항공사 라운지|
|3F||환전소, 부가세환급, 로밍, 보험, 택배, 편의점, 서점, 약국, 택시, 인천 시내버스
출발층(출국장) 탑승1-50 Gate
|면세점, 환전소, 부가세환급, 로밍, 보험, 약국||탑승101-132 Gate|
|1F||캡슐호텔||리무진버스, 로밍, 환전소, 포켓와이파이, 렌터카
|B1||철도대합실, 단기주차장, 환전소, 푸드코트, 편의점||전문식당가, 환전소|
|4F||전문식당가, 항공사 사무실||라운지, 환승호텔, 환승편의시설, 면세품인도장, 푸드코트, 편의점|
|3F||환전소, 부가세환급, 로밍, 보험, 택배, 편의점, 서점, 약국
|면세점, 환전소, 부가세환급, 로밍, 보험, 서점, 약국|
|2F||정부종합행정센터, 상주기관 사무실|
|1F||택시, 인천시내버스, 환전소, 로밍, 포켓와이파이, 편의점, 꽃집
|B1||버스터미널, 철도대합실, 단기주차장, 렌터카, 푸드코트, 편의점, 캡슐호텔||전문식당가, 환전소, 약국, 헬스앤뷰티|
COVID-19 Free Airport, 仁川空港を利用した安全な旅行
Incheon Airport T1 COVID-19 Testing Center (East)
Incheon Airport T1 COVID-19 Testing Center (West)
Incheon Airport T2 COVID-19 Testing Center (West)
□ You can make reservations after signing up for 'Safe2Go', an integrated booking page of Incheon International Airport COVID-19 Testing Center
( Safe2gopass.com -> )
- Telephone reservations are only available for people aged 65 years or older or for people with disabilities who may find internet reservations difficult.
|Test type||Reservation cut-off time|
|RT-PCR (departure/arrival test)||11:45 AM / 5:30 PM|
|Antigen / Antibody||11:00 AM / 4:30 PM|
□ Departure test
- Incheon Airport COVID-19 Testing Center cannot provide detailed information on the expiry date of each country's COVID-19 negative test certificate. We advise you to contact the relevant embassies or the airlines of your choice for any inquiries on this matter.
- The guidelines provided by COVID-19 Testing Center are minimal information, which do not guarantee the entry or exit of passengers.
□ Arrival test
- Incheon Airport COVID-19 Arrival Testing Centers are closed due to cancelation arrival test requirement from the 1st of Oct.
- Any inbound passenger, who wants to get an arrival test, can take an arrival test just during opening hours.
□ We offer same-day and on-site reservations but encourage you to make your reservation at an early stage as it can be declined depending on the departure time.
□ PCR testing: Swab sampling of nasopharyngeal (upper part of throat behind the nose) or oropharyngeal (part of throat at the back of the mouth) smears to amplify the DNA segments and determine the presence of COVID-19 virus.
□ Antigen test: Nasopharyngeal smears are tested to determine the presence of a COVID-19 antigen.
□ Antibody test: Blood samples (venipuncture blood draw) are examined to determine the presence of COVID-19 antibody.
|Type||PCR test||Antigen test|
|Nationals||KRW 96,000||KRW 100,000||KRW 61,000||KRW 65,000|
|Foreign national||KRW 104,000||KRW 110,000||KRW 69,000||KRW 75,000|
- Please note that weekend fees are applied on weekdays from 7AM∼9AM in accordance with the regulation on additional medical fees.
|Arriving passengers (local/foreign national)||KRW 80,000|
□ Either the public health center or the testing center will reach out separately to people with a positive result, so we ask for your cooperation.
- We recommend that you refrain from using public facilities and follow the COVID-19 quarantine rules, including wearing masks, until you receive the test results.
□ If you are instructed to take a retest, please return to your home and take the retest at your local medical center or local health center.
□ Once you receive a text message of the test results, you can visit the center to receive the test certificate.
□ People who took a departure test will receive a negative test certificate via an encrypted e-mail.
□ Please bring your passport when collecting your health certificate.
□ (T1) A negative test certificate can be issued from 8AM each day.
□ (T2) A negative test certificate can be issued from 8AM each day.
- Please take note that we are unable to provide the test results before 8AM as there is a processing time for the testing of previous day's samples. Please bear with us.
□ You won't be needing a separate form as the center will issue the results in the specific form required by the destination country, for example China or Japan, if applicable.
□ All other documents provided by the testing center will be issued in English.
□ Contact information for the testing centers
ㅇ Incheon Airport T1 COVID-19 Testing Center (East) : +82 1600-5110
ㅇ Incheon Airport T1 COVID-19 Testing Center (West) : +82 1533-2030
ㅇ Incheon Airport T2 COVID-19 Testing Center : +82 1600-5110